Monday 6 January 2014

#Project52 - WEEK1 - Corn Beef Pie

#Project52 - WEEK 1 - Corn Beef Pie

Taking into account how much I like eating pie, it was easy to decide on my first personal challenge of 2014 - to learn how to make a pie...

But not just any pie - a double crusted pie with homemade pastry!

Only the best ingredients go into making a pie!

 My first ever pie has an uncanny resemblance to Gizmo the gremlin
No soggy bottom here!

And even if I do say so myself, my pie was a triumph!

#delish

If you would like to have a go at making this pie for yourself 
you can find the Paul Hollywood recipe here:

To find out more about my #Project52 click here:
http://thoughtsbylolly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/introducing-project52.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...