Monday, 6 January 2014

Introducing #Project52

Hello! Welcome to my first blog post of 2014

Every year I promise myself that I will write more blog posts, but you know how it goes - one thing drives out another and before you know it it's been 3 months since your last post...

But do you know what? I think 2014 might just be the year that I manage it!

Why...?

Well - this year I have decided to create my very own #Project52

Every week this year I want to challenge myself to enjoy the simple pleasure of planning some time off to do something for myself - and then make sure I do that thing (what ever it may be!)

In this busy, busy world that we live in, it can be so easy to focus only on the 'bigger' pleasures in life - counting down to your summer holiday or maybe to Christmas - that you forget to plan, enjoy and cherish the smaller, simpler things like 'Fish & Chip Friday' or cooking a new recipe.

Inspired by my cousin who has set up her own Facebook Page "to take up the challenge and make the most of 2014" I have decided to share my own #Project52 experiences with you here. But don't worry, there won't be lots of 'worthy' pontificating - just a few pictures and a few words each week.

I'm hoping that these blog posts will act as virtual postcards - each one sent as a signpost to my memory so that at the end of this year I can look back and say "2014 - what a wonderful year!"

You can find the original inspiration for my #Project52 here: www.facebook.com/fiftytwoweekchallenge


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...