Monday 28 February 2011

And the Goody Bag Goes to....!

.... lilipopo!

Congratulations to lilipopo for being the lucky winner (no. 20) picked at random from the random number generator at random.org! She will be receiving the contents of my Spring 2011 Goody Bag! Please let me know your address and I'll get the prize sent out! You can email me at madebylolly@hotmail.com or send me a message through my Folksy Shop or leave a comment on the FB page - whichever is easiest for you!

I'd like to say a very big thankyou to everyone who entered and left such lovely comments. It really has been a pleasure reading through and finding out which items are your favourites - and so interesting to know that you all like different things!

Also, welcome to all my new followers! I can't believe how many new people have joined the blog and the FB page in the last couple of weeks. (Although I am starting to get the fear now - it means that my random ramblings are now much more likely to have an audience! The pressure is on to remain creative and coherent!)

Thanks once again for all your continued support - and keep in touch - there will be another giveaway soon!
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. Well done to the lucky winner, not jealous at all - much.
    Thank you for that link to the random generator too, I too am running a giveaway and yet to find out how to do the number generator.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me!! I've messaged you on folksy
    thankyou!!!
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...