Wednesday 12 June 2013

Patchings Art Festival 2013 - during the event

Slightly later than promised... 
...but better late than never, here are some pictures of my stall set-up during 
Patchings Art Festival 2013!

As you can probably tell from the 'before' photos (see my previous blog post!) 
you are given a very generous pitch in which to set up your stall. 
In the end, I think I ended up with a spot approximately 8ft x 10ft - which could have seemed 
quite daunting, given the small size of things that I sell...


However, I had agreed to demonstrate while I was there, and having my second work table 
and all my equipment certainly helped to fill up the space nicely!


I had also decided that I wanted to offer customers the opportunity to have a go at 
designing their own customised take-away felt brooch kit.


 This pic 'n' mix approach was a hit with the customers...
 and if you include pre-made as well as take-away, then kits were the definite best seller! 

I am hoping to be able to refine this idea so that I am able to offer this service at all future craft fairs, but in the meantime, if you are desperate to have a go at some DIY crafting, you can still





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...