Sunday 8 May 2011

Drumroll please....

...and the winner is...

Comment number 14, posted at exactly 6pm! 

Congratulations and a big welcome to Alexis Law whose number was drawn at random using the random number generator at http://www.random.org/

Do you always leave everything to the last minute?!

You are now the lucky winner of the summer scarf, the matching brooch, the wristlet keyring and the gift card! If you get in contact with me at madebylolly@hotmail.com to let me know your address I'll be able to post out your prize!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered - I'm sorry you can't all be winners! But don't worry there will be another giveaway soon... it's just over a month until made by lolly x is 1 year old, and I'm sure there will be some special birthday celebrations then!

Thank you as well for the excellent suggestions for places to go shopping and satisfy my craving for junk/treasure. I shall add them to my list and see if I can mange to get round them all before too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...