Friday 11 March 2011

Clumsy Girl Folksy Friday

And I managed to complete the challenge!
Not only have I managed to find 6 items from Folksy on the theme of clumsiness and accidents...





...but I have also got through the week without doing myself any further mischief!

I hope you like my choices, and forgive me the last picture
(which on first glance may not exactly be connected directly to accidents...)

I absolutely love this picture by Alissha Lissha - it was one of the first things I saw on Folksy and I keep coming back to it again and again. I think it is absolutely adorable and can just imagine that just out of shot, on those spindly legs, with their tumble down socks, slap bang in the middle of the left knee is a great big plaster!

The result of some great adventure and the scrapes that followed!

Here's hoping you have a fantastic week, full of adventures but very few accidents! Take care, it's a big dangerous world out there!
Laura x

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...