Friday 29 October 2010

Folksy Friday - Hedgehogs

Ok, so I know last week I promised an explosion of colour and excitement after the rather dark and Gothic magpie themed Folksy Friday, but I have had to change my mind! Firstly, I haven't had time to take the photos that I need to do that particular idea justice, but more importantly on Wednesday morning I saw my first live hedgehog... ever!

And on the same day, completely coincidentally, Kirsten from Quernus Crafts posted some pics on Facebook of her new creations... yes you've guessed it hedgehogs! 


And both the real thing and these fellows are just too cute to ignore!
And so today's Folksy Friday is on the theme of... HEDGEHOGS!

The little fellows above are not yet available to buy on Folksy, but the items below most definitely are available to purchase - click on the photo to be taken directly to the sellers shop!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my hedgehog purse in your folksy Friday blogorama! Very nice hedgehogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my Mabel hedgehog with all your lovely picks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...