Friday, 10 September 2010

Folksy Friday - Lovebirds

Well - can you believe it - it's Friday again already! Time for another Folksy Friday selection!

Today I have decided to share some breaking news with you - Lovebirds are in short supply!

No... not sweet, canoodling couples, but my beautiful decorated textile wall art range! Recently I have found out that the company that I sourced the fabric from no longer produces that design anymore, so apart from the pieces that have already been made - I now only have scraps left. As I have never seen any other fabric like it anywhere, this means that my Lovebirds Range is now Limited Edition!

All of these pieces can be found on Folksy: www.madebylolly.folksy.com

The items all seem to have been extremely popular in terms of the number of people viewing and choosing the items as their favourites - but no one has yet taken the plunge and purchased. I hoping these gorgeous pictures will remind you of what you could be missing if you don't snap one up quick!

I have also found a selection of other Lovebird themed items available on Folksy:

From left to right

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I think my fave of all these stunning items is the one by Joanna Rutter!

    Lovely finds!
    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! What a shame. You'll have to start printing your own!
    Such sweet finds. AngelSilver's bangle is gorgeous
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such pretty birdies! Love the necklace, such a simple and beautiful design x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...