It just takes 3 items,
and can cost less than £3!
It's also perfect if you'd like to make yourself a new memo board but don't fancy having a go at the
DIY Chalkboard Paint from last week!
The 3 things you will need to create an upcycled picture frame message board:
1. An old picture frame with the glass still intact
2. An interesting piece of paper or fabric the same size as the frame
3. A chalkboard pen or dry-wipe marker pen
The 3 steps to follow to create an upcycled picture frame message board:
1. Remove the old picture from the frame, and clean the frame and the glass thoroughly
2. Place your new picture/paper/fabric into the frame behind the glass and replace the back
3. Decide where to hang your new picture frame message board and what to write on it!
Told you it was simple!
I use my frame to record very important messages:
What might you use your DIY dry erase picture frame message board for?
As always, comments welcome!