Saturday 21 January 2012

'Operation: Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed' #2 - Shanks Pony

Anyone who read my previous post will know that both me and the OH have made a pact to embrace the positive things in life, and make an effort to be more active and enthusiastic about everything we do...


So... for the last two Saturdays, we have abandoned the car in favour of good ol' Shanks Pony and have walked to the supermarket to get our weekend treats! Last week was a gorgeous crisp winters morning, but today was... NOT!

However - it didn't rain, we got lots of exercise tramping through the mud, and we did manage to find a few tasty treats to make the trip worth while!



As for our other plans...

Well, OH has now bought his shorts AND decided which gym to join
 (but is still yet to book an induction!)

And I am valiantly getting on with my craft room clearout, and have got as far as opening a
destash shop on Folksy to help sell some of my excess so I can create some space to work!

And for now... that's it! But that's OK!

Have a great weekend, Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...