Thursday 29 July 2010

Folksy Friday - Lime Green

I'm posting this week's Folksy Friday listings slightly early as the day itself is going to be spent cleaning - we have visitors over the weekend!

This week I have chosen 'lime green' as my theme, firstly - so I can showcase my newly designed ruffle felt brooch, and secondly - because I love picking a random theme or phrase and searching Folksy to see what that word has inspired other people to make.

The items I have picked are quite diverse, but that's what I love about this spot!





From left to right
TOP: made by lolly, Dragon - Glass, Lilley's
BOTTOM: Noodlefish Crafts, Imogen's Imagination, Offbeat Beads

Whenever I see the items that Imogen's Imagination lists, I always wish I'd been lucky enough to warrant an invite to anywhere posh enough to wear one of her creations! Oh well, maybe one day!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Thank you for featuring my necklace. :) Collette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...